bet on The Quest
vs
bet on Imperial
94%  
  6%

Bet on The Quest vs Imperial

ECS Qualifier – August 14, 2019

The Quest looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet

The Quest vs Imperial face off on August 14, 2019, in the ECS Qualifier.


The Quest is looking like a better bet since they have a 94% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they pay out 1.02. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $10.2. Betting on Imperial, whose odds are 10, will pay out much more if they win. With a 6% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $100!

Bet on Related Matches

bet on ECS Qualifier
ECS Qualifier

Right now there's no matches for ECS Qualifier.

bet on The Quest
The Quest

Right now there's no matches for The Quest.

bet on Imperial
Imperial

Right now there's no matches for Imperial.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact