bet on Big Frames
vs
bet on Livid
59%  
  41%

Bet on Big Frames vs Livid

Esports Championship Series – September 11, 2019

The safe bet here is on Big Frames with a 59% chance of winning

On September 11, 2019, Big Frames goes up against Livid in the Esports Championship Series.


Big Frames is looking like a better bet since they have a 59% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they pay out 1.6. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $16. Betting on Livid, whose odds are 2.2, will pay out much more if they win. With a 41% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $22!

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Esports Championship Series
Esports Championship Series

Right now there's no matches for Esports Championship Series.

bet on Big Frames
Big Frames

Right now there's no matches for Big Frames.

bet on Livid
Livid

Right now there's no matches for Livid.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact