bet on Utm Esports
vs
bet on Recca eSports
13%  
  87%

Bet on Utm Esports vs Recca eSports

WESG APAC – January 13, 2018

You can try a risky bet here on Utm Esports. With their lower odds of 5.75, they have a much higher payout

Utm Esports is versing Recca eSports in the WESG APAC, on January 13, 2018.


Recca eSports is looking like a better bet since they have a 87% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they pay out 1.1. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11. Betting on Utm Esports, whose odds are 5.75, will pay out much more if they win. With a 13% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $57.5!

Bet on Related Matches

bet on WESG APAC
WESG APAC

Right now there's no matches for WESG APAC.

bet on Utm Esports
Utm Esports

Right now there's no matches for Utm Esports.

bet on Recca eSports
Recca eSports

Right now there's no matches for Recca eSports.


Follow us on Facebook


Check out this video guide to understand how odds work


 
Copyright © 2017 bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact