bet on Sweden
bet on Leviathan

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

Bet on Sweden vs Leviathan

WESG – March 14, 2018

Sweden looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet

On March 14, 2018, Sweden plays against Leviathan in the WESG.

Sweden is looking like a better bet since they have a 85% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they pay out 1.12. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11.2. Betting on Leviathan, whose odds are 5.25, will pay out much more if they win. With a 15% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $52.5!

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Sweden

Right now there's no matches for Sweden.

bet on Leviathan

Right now there's no matches for Leviathan.

Follow us on Facebook

Check out this video guide to understand how odds work

Copyright © 2017

Sitemap | Contact