bet on Strike
bet on Iasonu

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

Bet on Strike vs Iasonu

WESG – March 14, 2018

The safe bet here is on Iasonu with a 85% chance of winning

Strike is versing Iasonu in the WESG, on March 14, 2018.

Iasonu is looking like a better bet since they have a 85% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they pay out 1.12. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11.2. Betting on Strike, whose odds are 5.25, will pay out much more if they win. With a 15% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $52.5!

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Strike

Right now there's no matches for Strike.

bet on Iasonu

Right now there's no matches for Iasonu.

Follow us on Facebook

Check out this video guide to understand how odds work

Copyright © 2017

Sitemap | Contact