bet on Stats
vs
bet on Top
91%  
  9%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

Bet on Stats vs Top

BaseTradeTV – February 14, 2019

Stats looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet

Stats is versing Top in the BaseTradeTV, on February 14, 2019.


Stats is looking like a better bet since they have a 91% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they pay out 1.05. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $10.5. Betting on Top, whose odds are 8, will pay out much more if they win. With a 9% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $80!

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Stats
Stats

Right now there's no matches for Stats.

bet on Top
Top

Right now there's no matches for Top.


 
Copyright © 2017 bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact