bet on Secret
vs
bet on PENTA
59%  
  41%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on Secret vs PENTA

Pro League – October 11, 2018

You can try a risky bet here on PENTA. With their lower odds of 2.2, they have a much higher payout

On October 11, 2018, Secret plays against PENTA in the Pro League.


Secret is looking like a better bet since they have a 59% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they pay out 1.6. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $16. Betting on PENTA, whose odds are 2.2, will pay out much more if they win. With a 41% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $22!

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Pro League
Pro League

Right now there's no matches for Pro League.

bet on Secret
Secret

Right now there's no matches for Secret.

bet on PENTA
PENTA

Right now there's no matches for PENTA.


 
Copyright © 2017 bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact