bet on San Francisco Shock
bet on Shanghai Dragons

Bet on San Francisco Shock vs Shanghai Dragons

OWL – January 13, 2018

You can try a risky bet here on Shanghai Dragons. With their lower odds of 3.3, they have a much higher payout

On January 13, 2018, San Francisco Shock plays against Shanghai Dragons in the OWL.

San Francisco Shock is looking like a better bet since they have a 74% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they pay out 1.28. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.8. Betting on Shanghai Dragons, whose odds are 3.3, will pay out much more if they win. With a 26% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $33!

Follow us on Facebook

Check out this video guide to understand how odds work

Copyright © 2017

Sitemap | Contact