bet on Renegades
vs
bet on 1NE eSports OCE
83%  
  17%

Bet on Renegades vs 1NE eSports OCE

Oceanic Masters – May 19, 2019

The safe bet here is on Renegades with a 83% chance of winning

Renegades vs 1NE eSports OCE face off on May 19, 2019, in the Oceanic Masters.


Renegades is looking like a better bet since they have a 83% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they pay out 1.15. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11.5. Betting on 1NE eSports OCE, whose odds are 4.75, will pay out much more if they win. With a 17% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $47.5!

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Oceanic Masters
Oceanic Masters

Right now there's no matches for Oceanic Masters.

bet on 1NE eSports OCE
1NE eSports OCE

Right now there's no matches for 1NE eSports OCE.


 
Copyright © 2017 bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact