bet on Midnight Esports
vs
bet on Splyce
27%  
  73%

Bet on Midnight Esports vs Splyce

CWL Fort Worth – March 15, 2019

The safe bet here is on Splyce with a 73% chance of winning

Midnight Esports is versing Splyce in the CWL Fort Worth, on March 15, 2019.


Splyce is looking like a better bet since they have a 73% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they pay out 1.3. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13. Betting on Midnight Esports, whose odds are 3.2, will pay out much more if they win. With a 27% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $32!


 
Copyright © 2017 bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact