bet on Lyn
vs
bet on So In
76%  
  24%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

Bet on Lyn vs So In

Seer Cup – January 14, 2018

The safe bet here is on Lyn with a 76% chance of winning

Lyn vs So In face off on January 14, 2018, in the Seer Cup.


Lyn is looking like a better bet since they have a 76% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they pay out 1.25. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.5. Betting on So In, whose odds are 3.6, will pay out much more if they win. With a 24% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $36!


Follow us on Facebook


Check out this video guide to understand how odds work


 
Copyright © 2017 bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact