bet on Leftovers
vs
bet on Liquid
22%  
  78%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

Bet on Leftovers vs Liquid

Global Championship Europe Pro League – January 14, 2018

You can try a risky bet here on Leftovers. With their lower odds of 3.8, they have a much higher payout

On January 14, 2018, Leftovers plays against Liquid in the Global Championship Europe Pro League.


Liquid is looking like a better bet since they have a 78% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they pay out 1.22. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.2. Betting on Leftovers, whose odds are 3.8, will pay out much more if they win. With a 22% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $38!


Follow us on Facebook


Check out this video guide to understand how odds work


 
Copyright © 2017 bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact