bet on Last
bet on Where

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

Bet on Last vs Where

Afreeca Starleague – March 20, 2018

Last looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet

On March 20, 2018, Last goes up against Where in the Afreeca Starleague.

Last is looking like a better bet since they have a 78% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they pay out 1.22. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.2. Betting on Where, whose odds are 3.8, will pay out much more if they win. With a 22% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $38!

Follow us on Facebook

Check out this video guide to understand how odds work

Copyright © 2017

Sitemap | Contact