bet on Last
vs
bet on Jaedong
78%  
  22%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on Last vs Jaedong

Korea Starcraft League – April 26, 2019

Last looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet

Last and Jaedong face off against each other on April 26, 2019 in the Korea Starcraft League.


Last is looking like a better bet since they have a 78% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they pay out 1.22. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.2. Betting on Jaedong, whose odds are 3.8, will pay out much more if they win. With a 22% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $38!

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Last
Last

Right now there's no matches for Last.

bet on Jaedong
Jaedong

Right now there's no matches for Jaedong.


 
Copyright © 2017 bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact