bet on Invictus Gaming
vs
bet on Rogue Warriors
72%  
  28%

Bet on Invictus Gaming vs Rogue Warriors

LPL Spring Split – January 13, 2018

The safe bet here is on Invictus Gaming with a 72% chance of winning

Invictus Gaming is versing Rogue Warriors in the LPL Spring Split, on January 13, 2018.


Invictus Gaming is looking like a better bet since they have a 72% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they pay out 1.32. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13.2. Betting on Rogue Warriors, whose odds are 3.1, will pay out much more if they win. With a 28% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $31!


Follow us on Facebook


Check out this video guide to understand how odds work


 
Copyright © 2017 bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact