bet on Heroic
bet on Team North

Bet on Heroic vs Team North

ESL Pro League – March 13, 2018

You can try a risky bet here on Team North. With their lower odds of 5.25, they have a much higher payout

Heroic is versing Team North in the ESL Pro League, on March 13, 2018.

Heroic is looking like a better bet since they have a 85% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they pay out 1.125. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11.25. Betting on Team North, whose odds are 5.25, will pay out much more if they win. With a 15% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $52.5!

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Heroic

Right now there's no matches for Heroic.

bet on Team North
Team North

Right now there's no matches for Team North.

Follow us on Facebook

Check out this video guide to understand how odds work

Copyright © 2017

Sitemap | Contact