bet on Has
vs
bet on HuT
76%  
  24%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

Bet on Has vs HuT

WESG APAC – January 13, 2018

You can try a risky bet here on HuT. With their lower odds of 3.6, they have a much higher payout

Has vs HuT face off on January 13, 2018, in the WESG APAC.


Has is looking like a better bet since they have a 76% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they pay out 1.25. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.5. Betting on HuT, whose odds are 3.6, will pay out much more if they win. With a 24% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $36!

Bet on Related Matches

bet on WESG APAC
WESG APAC

Right now there's no matches for WESG APAC.

bet on Has
Has

Right now there's no matches for Has.

bet on HuT
HuT

Right now there's no matches for HuT.


Follow us on Facebook


Check out this video guide to understand how odds work


 
Copyright © 2017 bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact