bet on GODSENT
bet on Swole Patrol

Bet on GODSENT vs Swole Patrol

WESG – March 14, 2018

You can try a risky bet here on Swole Patrol. With their lower odds of 3.55, they have a much higher payout

GODSENT and Swole Patrol face off against each other on March 14, 2018 in the WESG.

GODSENT is looking like a better bet since they have a 76% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they pay out 1.25. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.5. Betting on Swole Patrol, whose odds are 3.55, will pay out much more if they win. With a 24% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $35.5!

Bet on Related Matches

bet on GODSENT

Right now there's no matches for GODSENT.

bet on Swole Patrol
Swole Patrol

Right now there's no matches for Swole Patrol.

Follow us on Facebook

Check out this video guide to understand how odds work

Copyright © 2017

Sitemap | Contact