bet on Gamersorigin
vs
bet on Ad Hoc Gaming
85%  
  15%

Bet on Gamersorigin vs Ad Hoc Gaming

EU Masters – April 16, 2018

You can try a risky bet here on Ad Hoc Gaming. With their lower odds of 5.25, they have a much higher payout

Gamersorigin is versing Ad Hoc Gaming in the EU Masters, on April 16, 2018.


Gamersorigin is looking like a better bet since they have a 85% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they pay out 1.12. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11.2. Betting on Ad Hoc Gaming, whose odds are 5.25, will pay out much more if they win. With a 15% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $52.5!

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Gamersorigin
Gamersorigin

Right now there's no matches for Gamersorigin.

bet on Ad Hoc Gaming
Ad Hoc Gaming

Right now there's no matches for Ad Hoc Gaming.


 
Copyright © 2017 bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact