bet on Evil Geniuses
vs
bet on Young Drug Gaming
95%  
  5%

Bet on Evil Geniuses vs Young Drug Gaming

EPICENTER Qualifier – May 15, 2019

You can try a risky bet here on Young Drug Gaming. With their lower odds of 11, they have a much higher payout

On May 15, 2019, Evil Geniuses plays against Young Drug Gaming in the EPICENTER Qualifier.


Evil Geniuses is looking like a better bet since they have a 95% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they pay out 1.01. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $10.1. Betting on Young Drug Gaming, whose odds are 11, will pay out much more if they win. With a 5% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $110!

Bet on Related Matches

bet on EPICENTER Qualifier
EPICENTER Qualifier

Right now there's no matches for EPICENTER Qualifier.

bet on Young Drug Gaming
Young Drug Gaming

Right now there's no matches for Young Drug Gaming.


 
Copyright © 2017 bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact