On March 23, 2018, Bombers goes up against Chiefs Esport Club in the OPL.
Chiefs Esport Club is looking like a better bet since they have a 94% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they pay out 1.02. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $10.2. Betting on Bombers, whose odds are 10, will pay out much more if they win. With a 6% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $100!
Right now there's no matches for OPL.
Right now there's no matches for Bombers.
Right now there's no matches for Chiefs Esport Club.