bet on Black Ananas
vs
bet on GK Gaming
76%  
  24%

Bet on Black Ananas vs GK Gaming

KPL – May 18, 2018

Black Ananas looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet

Black Ananas vs GK Gaming face off on May 18, 2018, in the KPL.


Black Ananas is looking like a better bet since they have a 76% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they pay out 1.25. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.5. Betting on GK Gaming, whose odds are 3.55, will pay out much more if they win. With a 24% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $35.5!


 
Copyright © 2017 bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact