bet on BAUSuperMassive
vs
bet on Royal Bandits
73%  
  27%

Bet on BAUSuperMassive vs Royal Bandits

TCL Winter Playoffs – April 22, 2018

You can try a risky bet here on Royal Bandits. With their lower odds of 3.2, they have a much higher payout

On April 22, 2018, BAUSuperMassive goes up against Royal Bandits in the TCL Winter Playoffs.


BAUSuperMassive is looking like a better bet since they have a 73% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they pay out 1.3. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13. Betting on Royal Bandits, whose odds are 3.2, will pay out much more if they win. With a 27% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $32!

Bet on Related Matches

bet on TCL Winter Playoffs
TCL Winter Playoffs

Right now there's no matches for TCL Winter Playoffs.

bet on BAUSuperMassive
BAUSuperMassive

Right now there's no matches for BAUSuperMassive.

bet on Royal Bandits
Royal Bandits

Right now there's no matches for Royal Bandits.


 
Copyright © 2017 bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact