bet on AG ChaoWanHui
bet on Black Ananas

Bet on AG ChaoWanHui vs Black Ananas

King Pro League – March 13, 2018

AG ChaoWanHui looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet

AG ChaoWanHui vs Black Ananas face off on March 13, 2018, in the King Pro League.

AG ChaoWanHui is looking like a better bet since they have a 79% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they pay out 1.2. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12. Betting on Black Ananas, whose odds are 4, will pay out much more if they win. With a 21% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $40!

Follow us on Facebook

Check out this video guide to understand how odds work

Copyright © 2017

Sitemap | Contact